Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tea For Two

It was very much one of those mornings. You know the type…the alarm goes off way to early, your coffee can not brew fast enough and you are wondering why you are heating up your child’s milk rather that their oatmeal. And no matter what you do you cannot seem to get out of that “rut” you woke up in….sigh…what are you going to do though? So determined to shake the “I do not want to be awake right now blues” I put on a tutu (one of my daughters of course, lol) and declared to my three year old “we are hosting a tea party today so we must get Fancy!” Ever bit the princess she is, she jumped up clapped her hands together and rushed off to get her “outfit together”…. O how a tea party can change your morning…. I did not care that it was ten AM and we were having cupcakes for a morning snack…. cupcakes smothered in chocolate frosting that it…I looked at her across the table covered in crumbs, smileing ear to ear and just laughed….. today is going to be a good day….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an incredibly cool mother. :) That would make my week!