Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Much Needed Break...

After working for what seems to be every moment of my free time I decided we needed a break!
*
So we packed up the kids and took a trip to one of our kids favorite duck ponds last weekend...and we had so much fun!
*
We spent the afternoon laying in the sun, reading books and watching the kids run around just being the fun crazy kids they are.
*
A trip to the pond would not complete with out picking at least one rollie pollie out of my daughter's hair.....

*
Or having the kids running full speed at us to show us "the coolest stick" they just found...

*
Or one great picture (my new fav. of all time!) of me and my little muffins...

*
No matter how busy we get, or how many things we have to get done, we all need a little break now and again!
*
Contact:

info@bejeweleddesigns.net

*
Boutique:

www.bejeweleddesigns.net




1 comment:

SecondChanceChicken said...

Gotta love the outdoors when you can. the picture is adorable.....
Christmas Card?

Off to check out your sale!